“TECH-TALK” – Do you already have Karma? Well, Karma WiFi that is. Please share your experience! So far Karma has been good for me – https://yourkarma.com/store/invite/vdmqtt –
With my very mobile lifestyle, I needed a reliable hotspot service that without monthly fees or contract. After comparing a few options, Karma WiFi is definitely the winner for me!
* The simple-to-use interface and sleek design makes Karma Popular Science’s and PC Mags “favorite Wi-Fi hotspot,” and one of Lifehacker.com’s top five mobile hotspots.
* Never pay or search for Wi-Fi again: whether you’re in a hotel, at the airport or your favorite coffee shop, Karma connects all your devices to your own personal hotspot.
* There are no monthly fees, subscriptions or contracts. Simply pay for data as needed—whatever you don’t use will be there for you next time.
* Since social sharing of wifi is one of Karma’s prime benefit, you would need a separate program like Spotflux to provide that extra level of encryption and internet protection. ($29.00/year)
* You have to have a Facebook account to use Karma WiFi. It’s called “WiFi On A Mission” for a reason.
Overall, if you’re looking for portability, connectability and economical reliability, Karma WiFi just might be what you’re waiting for! Here’s my personal link here. If/When you do get yours, they will gift YOU and I with 100MB free data but needless to say, it is worth promoting even without that – https://yourkarma.com/store/invite/vdmqtt
Already have Karma WiFi? Please leave a comment and share your Karma experience…
Cheering You On!
No related posts.